As the pandemic progresses, we will continue to adhere to the DHHS and CDC protocols and guidelines.
These are the current protocols we follow daily:
- Children are assisted by a teacher to wash their hands before playing in the classroom or outside every morning.
- Communication through ProCare is essential at this time. Please complete your child’s morning in-take form. This will help the teachers stay on track to meet their individual needs.
- Due to the different COVID-19 variants, we ask that children who are running a fever be tested at this time.
- State guidelines are strictly followed in terms of illnesses and COVID-19 protocols.
Toys and Cleaning
- Toys are sanitized daily or weekly depending on the age of the children in the class.
- Toys are cleaned and disinfected in the dishwasher or washing machine weekly.
- If a toy goes in a child’s the mouth, it is put in the sink to be disinfected immediately.
- Toys are rotated out daily or weekly depending on the age of the children in the class.
- Carpets are cleaned professionally with a disinfectant bi-weekly.
- Teachers will complete extra cleaning and disinfecting tasks throughout the day depending on the time of year and illnesses occurring.
- Stronger disinfectant is being used for all purposes at this time.
- A cleaning crew uses stronger cleaners and disinfectants every night.